|HOME :: SALE ::ABOUT :: CART :: SEARCH :: CONTACT
<Advertising ><China----Pottery><Collectibles><Crafts- Hand Crafted><DAMAGED GLASSWARE FOR CRAFTS><Electronics><Glassware-- Crystal><Hardware-Drawer Pull-plus><Holidays,><Housewares><Lighting><Music & Video><Office Things><Pet Items><Print Materials><Tools><Toys>
W H GRINDLEY
The company was founded by William Harry Grindley at the Newfield Pottery in Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent. Wares were made primarily for export to the U.S. and other markets. In 1891 the company moved to the Woodfield Pottery. In 1960 the business was purchased by Alfred Clough Ltd. In 1978 renamed Grindley of Stoke (ceramics) Ltd. Federated Potteries Co. Ltd. took them over in 1982 and in 1988 the business was repurchase by W. H. Grindley. In 1991 they were taken over by Woodlands Pottery.
© 2008 D&J's Antiques & Things. firstname.lastname@example.org